Wednesday 28 March 2012

Sorry for lack of postings!!!

Since moving house at the beginning of March (all of around 1 mile) I have been without access to the internet, so I have been unable to post any updates.  Now that I am back online, I will start posting again. 

This coming weekend I will be out on the hills of Snowdonia supervising my first DofE expedition of the season.  I am really looking forward to getting out there, even if the weather forecast is for cooler weather.  Although I am familiar with the areas and routes we will be travelling along, I really enjoy sharing it with young people who haven't been to these areas before.

I will be taking my camera with me and be keeping a look out for anything unusual that I may come across which I will share with you on my return.

Enjoy the weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment